We really don’t want to see anyone leave, but we understand if you have to go! In order to keep our customers subscription costs as low as possible, our entire site is SELF-SERVICE. This means members must log in and manage their own subscriptions and cancellations.
To manage your subscriptions, simply log in to your account area, click on “SUBSCRIPTIONS” on the left side, then, on your subscription record, click the VIEW box.
You’ll find the STATUS of your subscription and an ACTION BUTTON to CANCEL.
When you cancel, your subscription will be in a status of “PENDING CANCELLATION”. this means you’ll have full access to your members area and your reports until the end of your subscription period.
When your subscription period is over:
- your account status will automatically move from “Pending Cancellation” to “Cancelled”
- your access will be removed
- you’ll no longer be billed
- you will no longer receive weekly Best Games to Play reports
- And, we’ll be sad, but we hope that you continue to ScratchSmarter with or without our reports!