Linking to the ScratchSmarter Web site is permitted under limited conditions. In order to link to the ScratchSmarter site you must adhere to the following conditions:
- You may not portray any person or subject associated with ScratchSmarter in a false, negative, or misleading light.
- You must refrain from creating frames, or using other visual altering tools, around the ScratchSmarter pages.
- You may not imply that ScratchSmarter or its owner or its members are endorsing your product or services.
- The link to the ScratchSmarter site must be a text link. (See link code below.) Use of the ScratchSmarter logo is prohibited without express written consent by ScratchSmarter LLC.
- The ScratchSmarter URL must appear in the link’s “href” attribute.
- The link must not use an “onclick” or other method to perform any other action when the user clicks the text link.
- The link must not be encoded in such a way that prevents search engines from crawling it.
To link to the ScratchSmarter site, use the following HTML code:
Once you have created a link to the ScratchSmarter site, test the link to confirm it works and then notify ScratchSmarter using the Contact Us form.
The conditions shown here allow you to link to ScratchSmarter, while maintaining the integrity of our site. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping the in-coming links to ScratchSmarter high-quality and consistent.